Thursday, May 26, 2011

School Buy Crush De Brent Everett Online

3. Nieśmiertelnik

nice shower roared, drowning out other sounds. Alice was in the cab, reflecting on their situation. The arrival of a friend made memories that came back three years. That's what she wanted to forget, zapukało the door of her companion, and now came with him to her house. Three years earlier, came to this world as a reporter. She had to write an article about the unusual behavior Polish colony on the planet. The local inhabitants were divided into two bastions. The first were those who came here with technology and that's what Americans colony of the United States had sovereignty over them. Second were the newcomers who joined the Japanese, with competitive technology. The Poles managed to screw both of these groups (they came in part with both), but now I do not recognize anyone's authority. When they ordered the Americans arming against the elves, the Poles were the Asians, and when they gathered asian taxes and placing any restrictions on the Polish colony declared itself as an American podkomendna. Alice liked the system. His reportage ever written - lived here, where it quickly hailed as the leader of the local mafia. Mafia was a group of unusual people who coped best in the new reality. Family was right in the lands of the Polish colony. Since the law was loose and gave a lot of freedom, few complained about them, and generally residents supported the "Deed and Social Organization," as they called the American mafia.

Suddenly it seemed to her that someone is in the bathroom. This surprised her, because she hear, as someone opens the door.
- Alopex? - She asked aloud.
- Box, but you were close - said her girlish voice.
opened the cabin door. On the warm black-haired girl sat with an intensely green eyes. With attention stared at Alice.
- look interesting - she said. - Proud leader of the mafia.
Alice came out of the shower, wrapping a towel.
- Who are you? - Asked the stranger coldly.
- Vanadium, do not forget my name, never - she laughed. She began to hum a tune
"Hi Miss Alice," by putting perfume on the shelf Alice.
- How do you know me?
green eyed smiled again.
- I knew you before you saw, because you know my lord and master. I'm the ideal, the dream torn from his soul, to live for his despair and delight. As long as I live, do not collect his life - has made significant pause. - You know who I mean.
- Do you have something to do with lagopus?
- Bingo! I'm a guarantee of his immortality and his supreme desire.
- What do you want from me?
green eyed jumped off the machine.
- Alopex could not sleep in here tonight. The Americans will attack you. Force him to stand somehow.
- And what you'll be out of it?
- Do not lock him back in the loony bin. Vanadium
reversed.
- Do not tell him that I was here.
- Why? - Alice was surprised.
girl turned around quickly.
- you love him?
Alice on her face turned purple.
- It is part of my family and my best companion. It's hard, I would not have blessed him sympathy. Vanadium
smiled, shaking his head. Slightly improved hair and raised her hands in a gesture of caution. Her face has put a comic Alice in amusement.
- If you hear that I was nearby, he immediately starts looking for me. It's something like a curse. Forget about the responsibilities, friends, family, and come back to me. It is independent from it. - She leaned forward, glancing at Alice behind the bangs. - If you tell him about me, do not forgive you.
Alice snapped her nose.
- Oh, something it seems to me that you do not know who you're talking. Do not threaten me, by my side there is more than you think. Vanadium
taken a step back, mischievous smile appeared on her face.
- This war will not win. On my left an immortal sorcerer state. Make sure to not sleep today.
disappeared, melt like a black fog.
- What is it? - Muttered Alice.
She smiled at his reflection in the mirror. Navy blue eyes glistened slightly.
- It seems that I am back in the center of some of Kabbalah - noted with satisfaction.
Alopex snoring in her living room unaware that in a few hours the house will fall into a bunch of American agents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment