Monday, November 2, 2009

Manual For Scorpion 169cc

faster than carbon

So how booze with Hansim quite successful, and even stealing the internet again - time cosik writ. Well

kabarecik and flies!

electrified me the news that the Administration dear, send us a message. Where we
szarakom to administrators, so musim to adapt, and how!
So what is written for us?
So here is our blog is a controversial and as such we should be determined, otherwise will be removed. Without
so without undue body we make this step as soon as we learn how to do it.
think that Hans has already done so, and I do not know, but I'm atechniczy and did not know how (dałn, dałn pockets full of sunshine, lalalalala)

Apart from the introduction (in the sense that already I will not write about it), let's get to issues.
The fact that the estate in Poland is the crisis we now know wszyscy.Co pężki therefore less and less, so
Economy falls, prices rise, people markotnieją.
Alas sir, alas.

therefore took up a job where they pay me almost, and I almost worked.

but leave that alone.

case of the first social validity.

For reasons unknown to me, people in our country are becoming less polite.
really stupid to me to give way to an older lady in ałtobusie or trawmaju, because the exposure to to look foolish youth.
Maybe I am no longer young, but they made me hate the whore. Worse
more often happens to me to be praised for such conduct by other geriatric fellow.

Mom, told me to tell you that you can be proud of me!

Until a shame that you threw me out of the house because you przysporzyłbym bunch of pride.

I finish this humorous touch, this absurd comment. The shipbuilding

pożegnianiem - Fuck!

herring (fucking)

0 comments:

Post a Comment