Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Best Victoiras Secret Bra For Small Chest

sword of seals

How boomerang back in my mind, and sleep does not give a thing. Case
social WOGL controversial and cool. Namely
- Disability.

Disability has two varieties - not as you think mental and physical performance, Oh No! Namely
- culpable for the disabled, as well as the guilty is not.

And what to do about?

Well, in my, how humble opinion:

If we are poor, which, say, jebnął lightning, or another dick - współczuć.Pomagać, make life easier, etc.

But if we have the guy that lost his legs, he slept on tracks - harass.

Examples of harassment:

"Jump to shop , But on one leg! "

" nah, go with the shoe pociśniem. "

" buy you shoes? "

" sell my shoes? "And so no longer use"

"Are you going on your bike? Or play in your leg? "

In the case of let's say you, what caught the high-voltage wire / she put her hands to snopowiązałki, for example, could in this way:

" Can I ask you to marry me? "

" See how nice ring "

" Did you see my new gloves? "

" You want to play the cello? "



etc. The question is - what is the purpose of harassment, fucking psychopato?

Every year, there are plenty of action in style - how to jump into the water then you can break the backbone of how fast you're going umarnąć.I what? I Fuck!
So they see that they are a burden may start to think about?

And so I doubt, but you can try, and will laugh at niemiara, I assure you:)

And yet so as far as the topic.

If disability is the fault of the parents? Take the workshop
fetal alcohol syndrome
(for unfamiliar with the topic - http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/P% C5% 82odowy_Zesp% C3% B3% C5% 82_Alkoholowy)

Children are innocent - so we give them peace of mind.
parents are guilty, but I do not see them.
court proposes to order the old ladies daily kick in the snout until the kids or old, turns up.

herring

ps. It is winter and the White ... Finally, because even me, kitajce wkurwiały ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment