Monday, February 7, 2011

Famous Poemsholocaust

Spirits always too little, even on facebook ... / Never Enough alcohol, even on facebook ...












Spirits always too little, even on facebook ...
Here message, I received a few days ago (original syntax):

WARNING!
play the game. Someone suggested that we, all the girls on facebook have done something special to recognize women of the risk of breast cancer (the action Fri (Eng.) Breast Cancer Awareness). The game is easy and I wish you joined us and helped us to spread. Last year was about to enter the color of the bra, which typically carry in their status on Facebook and leave all the men of reflection, why all the girls have in their status color. This year will be the status of your relationship, or a statement of the free state, of course, all encrypted.

Remember, do not respond to this message, just set in your profile one of the following codes, then copy this message in its entirety and send it as a new all their female friends.


Tequila: I'm single
Jack Daniels: it's complicated
Rum: "I prefer women
Champagne: betrothed
Red Bull: Due
Beer: married
Vodka: I am the 'other'
Sprite: I can not find the right one
Liquor: I'd like to be single
Gin: I want to marry

stanikami I affected by last year's television, Let us help make this year reached the same result and show how strong women are!

not want to spoil fun, or sabotage actions, which is after all a noble goal, and for every woman of great importance. More - I support it wholeheartedly. However, I can not admit that a tiny detail disturbs me.
Pomysłodawczyniami these activities are women and I suppose I do not think they had to discriminate against colleagues, but rather simply missed some detail. Look to ask again mentioned codes and what each of them symbolize. I am not concerned here is that since the message is addressed to the shelves, it might be vodka, brandy, liqueur, liquor, etc. It's really irrelevant.
so will set your attention to the points rzekłabym characteristic - rum and sprite. Rum - I prefer women. No fun, but what does it mean? If you prefer a woman and I'm in a relationship is if I write a "rum and Red Bull?" If you prefer a woman, and I joined with my darling in the marriage (first course, we left for the Netherlands or Spain, because in Poland, Lesbians, unfortunately, still have no rights whatsoever), I write a "beer & rum"? Beer with rum could pass for a native version of the Caribbean "u-boot", but if the situation between me and girlfriend for some reason would have been complications, I would have to write a "rum & jack daniels" and would be suspected of alcoholism, and in the case where the departure of Marital until we were planning - I would have called it a rum & Champagne, "or actually" mega hangover day the next. "
Of course, if there was no point "rum" - it would be easier - no matter with whom, or without someone but I am in such and such a situation. But then would convert the sprite on the "I can not find the right person", without specifying sex. However, since Lesbians have to stand out, it should have the same right to fully determine their relationships with partners of like heterosexual women. Because nobody will tell me that if I type in the status of "red bull", it will be received as information about the relationship with a woman. Who knows the rules, that is, as the action is addressed to women, one of my classmates, assume that I'm the guy. And by the way ask "how's your boy", which will take back that I would have - you know, it's not a guy, her name Ewelina. It is not
I mean, that is necessary to introduce additional divisions, rather, is to eliminate the distinction ill - "I am a lesbian" and ... and nothing more? Or maybe I'm going to propose to a woman of my life ... and guess what? Gin?

Never Enough alcohol, even on facebook ...
Here is a message I received few days ago (translation is mine):

CAUTION!
We play a game. Someone has proposed us, girls on facebook, it is for something special to make women aware of the danger of breast cancer (untitled action Itself is "Breast Cancer Awareness"). The game is easy and I would like you to join us and help to spread it. Last year we were posting the color of our bras as a status on Facebook to make men wonder why all the girls write about colors. This year we want you to post your relationship status or a declaration of being a single – everything encoded of course.
Remember not to reply on this message just post one of the codes given below as your status and then copy the message and send it to all your female friends.


Tequila – I am single
Jack Daniels – it’s complicated
Rum – I prefer women
Champagne – I’m engaged
Red Bull – I’m in a relationship
Beer – I’m married
Vodka – I am the “second one”
Sprite – I cannot find the right man
Liquor – I would like to be single
Gin – I want to get married*

Last year “bra action” was shown on TV – let’s make it happen again and show how strong women are!!!

I do not intend to ruin the game or sabotage the action which goal I find beautiful and extremely important for every woman. I shall say even more – I support it with my whole heart. Non the less I cannot take no notice of the one little detail that bothers me a bit.
I guess that the action was created by women and I do not suppose that discrimination of some of their female friends was their goal – I suspect it was simply an oversight. Please look again on the list of codes and what they symbolize.
I would like to drive your attention to, let’s say two characteristic codes: rum and sprite. Rum – I prefer woman. That is nice but what does it mean? If I prefer women and am in a relationship shall I write “rum & red bull”? If I prefer women and married the lady of my heart (after a trip to Holland or Spain as in Poland lesbians still have no rights) shall I write “beer & rum”? Beer & rum might be seen as a Caribbean version of Polish drink called “u-boot” but if things between me and her are getting more difficult I shall write “rum & jack daniels” and give my friends the right to suspect me of alcoholism. And if I got engaged shall I write “rum & champagne” or “a huge hangover on the day after”?
Of course if there was no such position as “rum” – it would be less complicated – no matter with or without whom but I am in such and such situation. But then sprite shall be changed into “I cannot find the right person”. Still – if lesbians are to be separated than they should have the same right and possibility to write about themselves as heterosexual women. And no one will make me believe that if I set the “red bull” status it will be seen as a relationship with a woman. No – the person who knows the rules of the game – and as the game is made for women it probably would be one of my female friends – will assume that I am with a man. And on the first occasion she might ask “how is boyfriend?” and make me explain “you see, it is not a man, her name is Eve”.
It is not my aim to create new divisions – but to cancel sick divisions like “I am a lesbian” and… And what? What if I want to ask my girlfriend to marry me? Gin?

*in Polish when you say “married” – you need to give a gender, so it says “I want to get married with a man”

0 comments:

Post a Comment