Friday, October 15, 2010

What To Write Congratulations For Pregnancy

Crises for sale, for rent crisis

























As recently as two weeks ago said us in school that we can not come, because even though the university is open, classes will most likely not. And indeed - not even a signed contract to rent an apartment, because neither the owner nor his friend, a Spaniard who had help us interpetacji contained in the agreement "hooks", they were unable to drive because public transportation was on the whole day. The reason was a general strike - as we explained in school, "raised taxes, everything gets more expensive, and salaries have been cut, so you can not live."
My initial assumption when I came here was to find a job - low pay, a species of "shity jobs", but one that would allow me to fill time and the opportunity to improve my English. But the waitresses in Barcelona requires proficiency in spoken and written languages: English, Catalan, English and Italian for example. To work at the kitchen sink, you must have your own uniform.
As I was the police station to register and give me a number. NO, Polish counterpart in the Social Security number-in queue I met a Polish woman who came to form resident permit in order to marriage to a Nigerian who came to Spain "for bread", and now goes to Polish (by the way, this is about a separate story, it is possible that some day I can get the whole story here cite).
Peruwianka known at the party told me: "I came here, when I was 26 years - I studied and I was wondering, what do I do with my life. I wanted to jump off a bridge. Now I have 30 years and I really wonder what to do with my life because I wanted to live in Europe, but in Peru I have a much larger perspective. "
All of these stories could be considered excessive, the classic" gripes "that so well We know from our own country, but the fact is that when a piece by piece, street after street, I visited this beautiful city, I chose a temporary resident, I sometimes get the impression that it is slowly dying - many shops are closed and not only a siesta, and at each (literally!) the street is at least one place, be it a utility, or a building intended for sale or rent ... Such a view, in Poland, never saw ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment