Monday, April 12, 2010

Masterbation Causes Dark Circles

fallout hands on you!

Siemka, indeed arrow. In your mouth
my nightstick!

I collected and gathering to write something, so that this time the church poużywać powszechnym.Więc holy and meant to be a kurwach, pedophile, chlaniu, machlojach and wpierdalaniu to rządzenia.Otóż będzie.Nie not today.

will be about something else.

Most of you, or at least those who sober on Friday, probably know that the president and ded.Znaczy that they go rug.

gives us an amazing field to discuss conspiracy theories billion, which will soon introduce.

But now touch on one point, it seems, in the eyes kujoncom. Well

and azaliż.

I'm a man enlightened, though niezamożnym.Wobec above, do not read me stać.Czytam gazet.Bo internety But I know one thing.

People (Homo sapiens sapiens - man-minded thinking) tend to express themselves honestly only when they know that they do not meet them for it as any kara.Dlatego we want freedom of speech and other democracies.

In view of the entire cheek presidency, millions of concurrent users of my homeland, he expresses his żal.Nic's wrong and dziwnego.Więc Polish network of buried images of President (or Prime Minister - I do not know where) on a black background with a black stripe itd.Nie I took this because I have it in me dupie.Jedno Boly and can not sleep.

99.99999% of these "disgruntled" the merging of sorrow suckers a day earlier wished "Duck" śmierci.Kaczyzm, fascism, blah blah blah. So

radical attitude was just-you for showing-off? For lansu mackerel? Such radicals
just wish people baranów.Jak usually showed the whole world and themselves, that "a great nation, but people are whores"

with you, fellow citizens, it's just chujem cake mix.

leave the city because it's a shame.


herring (still incorrect)

Kisses, Pussy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment